Welcome To My Blog!


 Hi sweet friend! 

 First, I want to welcome you into my creative space and home. My goal here is to always inspire, to uplift, and above all to be real with you. When you’re here please know that you’re in a safe place where questions, ideas, and inspirations will be shared happily and with an open hand. Everything I’ve learned has been given freely from other artists and creatives, and I believe in passing that on in any way I can. There are no stupid questions. We’re truly all beginners throughout our lives as we grow and learn new things. 

A little about me...

~ I believe that love and creativity are the most necessary ingredients in making a home. Most times if I share it here it’s usually low budget, free, or a project that just takes some elbow grease and a willingness to see things in a new and creative way. 

~ I believe in trying new things. My skills as a self taught artist, curbside shopper, lifelong thrifter, amateur furniture refinisher and vintage shop keeper help me out when it comes to my home and miniature making but other than that I just try new things and mess up a lot. I don’t know about you but that’s often how I learn. 

~ I believe in supporting other women. Our homes, passions, and businesses are such a big part of who we are! If we can feel inspired, safe, fulfilled, heard and nurtured we can be the best versions of ourselves and inspire other women to do the same. This can have a huge ripple effect on our loved ones, friends, and world. I truly believe this with all of my heart!

So thanks for sharing this journey with me. If you’re reading this drop me a quick hi or something about yourself in the comments. I’d love to hear from you! 

Jenna

Comments

Popular Posts